My sister, Tara, just purchased a romper from BCBG which I am super excited to see on her (Happy Birthday to her, btw)! But that got me thinking how hard it is for tall women to find these items. So, I went searching! The most difficult thing about shopping for jumpsuits or rompers for tall women is the fact that some of us may have a long torso and some of us may have long legs! Or both!
- This T-shirt Jumpsuit from Topshop is really sophisticated, and it comes in a tall size!
- Here is a Halter Jumpsuit from tallandall.com – this site is great because you can actually choose your inseam up to 40″!
- Lulus.com has this Camellia romper that would transition nicely into fall!
- This Striped Romper from BCBGeneration looks amazing with the triangle cutouts!
- Jessica Simpson has this cute Sanctuary Romper from Belk.com
- Pictured above is a great Tall Lace Panel Playsuit from Topshop!
I tried to find rompers that were at least 31″ from shoulder to hem (I’m 6’1″, and that length would give me a 3″ inseam in the shorts). Go ahead and try these jumpsuits and rompers on to ensure the best fit. Another option is to buy online and return them if needed, but make sure to check the site’s return policy first!
After you find your perfect fit, don’t forget your heels to show off those legs you were blessed with!
[Update June 2014: This is proving a very popular post, so we’ve added a new jumpsuit/rompers post with some 2014 options to help you with your search for fashionable tall options this summer!]