Even though most of America is just beginning to feel it and see it, I promise, it’s spring! Which means, summer is right around the corner…which means, so are short shorts to show off our long legs! This is why I am going to be hitting the yoga mat and the pavement in full force! I’m not a huge fan of running, so when I say “hit the pavement”, I mean “walk at a brisk pace”. Intense, I know. But to make up for my lack of motivation with the cardio, I do hot yoga twice a week! Love it! In order to truly get the most out of my workout, obviously I need some cute, new workout gear! Here are some things I am loving right now, in tall sizes, of course! This one below is my favorite!
Printed X’s & O’s Tank
- Printed X’s & O’s Tank from Athleta – great for yoga, walking or jogging
- Jaya Tank 2 from Athleta – yoga, jogging/running (This has a built-in sports bra, but beware if you are very busty!)
- New Look Tall Pocket Slouch Top from ASOS – this would be great to throw on after a class or when leaving the gym on chilly spring days!
- Up-Tempo Seamless Bra from Athleta – this is a medium support bra, but they have a full range of options for low to high support!
- Wunder Under Pant from Lululemon – I know the inseam says 30 1/2″, but trust me on this one. If you buy a size up (I normally wear a 6 so I bought an 8) there is extra length. My wunder under pants actually bunch at the bottom!
- Blyse Yoga Skinny Pant from Long Tall Sally – I am all about the skinny fit!
- Wunder Under Crop from Lululemon – I love the print on these! Something more fun than basic black. The wunder under crop is great because it’s a bit longer than their other cropped pants, and they don’t ride up!
I hope you guys enjoy these picks as much as you enjoy getting back into your workout routine! Don’t forget to drink plenty of water!!